Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Take Back the Economy through Hawkers
Transcript of Take Back the Economy through Hawkers
Cultural commons are the “vast store of
works of art
that we have inherited from the past and that we continue to create.”
2010.12.06 Level 3 Fire
50 stalls were destroyed
--> fire safety & management
2011.11.30 Level 4 Fire
Over 100 stalls were desetroyed
9 death & 34 injured
--> stricter regulation
of economic activities
OVER Types of Products
Specific & Cheap
Human Touch ?
"The recent revival of emphasis upon the supposed loss of urban commonalities reflects the seemingly profound impacts of the recent wave of
- David Harvey
(Rebel Cities, Chap. 3)
- Lewis Hyde