Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wednesday
April 22, 2015
Yes! More independent reading. Remember: Read a book at an appropriate level, read for the entire 15 minutes, and respect your classmates' time by being silent.
How many words can we come up with that contain this week's prefixes?
Common Assessment Essays
On a day I was out, you were asked
Diary of Anne Frank
In your packet, you will see an open-note study guide for the play. Work independently to finish this study guide.
When you are done, you will compose a three-paragraph letter to Anne. This is the last page in the Act 2 Packet. This letter, along with the study guide, are in place of a formal test. You should do your best.
"Personality is essential. It is in every work of art. When someone walks on stage for a performance and has charisma, everyone is convinced that he has personality. I find that charisma is merely a form of showmanship. Movie stars usually have it. A politician has to have it."
Don't forget to copy the quote completely and accurately, including the author, and then formulate a deep and life-changing response to it.
Desk Clean Out
Here are the tasks I need done around the room:
1. Water plants, neatly without spilling water all over the place.
2. Create nice, neat, presentable images of WODS that aren't up on the board yet (I have a list, thanks to Thomas)
3. Organize the book shelves.
4. Remove textbooks from desks and place in the bookshelf.
5. Remove all other items from desks. Throw away/recycle. If there are books that are not from my library, put them on the front board.