Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
they call them them green things
Transcript of they call them them green things
MY FAVORITE READ-ALOUD.
4th Grade Rules!
By Tyler Williams.
*Tales of a fourth grade nothing , by Judy Blume.
*The miraculous journey of Edward Tulane , by Kate DiCamillo
*The whipping boy , by sid flieshman
*Holes , by Louis Sachar.
*Gregor the Overlander.
All of my book club books.
(In order read.)
My favorite book club book is Gregor the Overlander , by Susanne Collins , because it is a fantasy-adventure book , my favorite genre. It also has alot of thrilling suspense.
My personal favorite book club book.
I will participate in book it to the creek because it motivates me to read more frequently/constantly.
What I will do over the summer to continue reading
The bigginning of the year:
P 75% |40
End of the year:
My writing introom scores.
Math introom scores:
3,4,3,3,3,3,3,| 3,3,3,3,3,4,3,3,3,| 3,3,4, |3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3, | 4,3,4,4,3,3,3,3,3.
I've improved on division because I've learned more strategys.
Standards I'll work on:
I will continue to work on number or shape patterns that follow givin rules.
Wht I've improved on in math.