Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Yellowstone
* Yellowstone is one of the only areas south of Canada that still has large grizzly bear populations.
* Yellowstone Area grizzly bear population segment had recovered sufficient numbers and distribution to be removed from the threatened-species list. b. * Records of bird sightings have been kept in Yellowstone since its establishment in 1872
* These records document 330 species of birds to date, of which approximately 148 species are known to nest in the park.
* Yellowstone is surprisingly rich in bird diversity given the harsh environmental conditions that characterize the landscape. LOCATION Bibliography http://www.npca.org/parks/yellowstone-national-park.html?adwords=1&category=park&gclid=CMWn19Svp7MCFcaDQgod5jIAgQ
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=yellowstone+national+park&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=689&tbm=isch&tbnid=r_SVum1zEm9EUM:&imgrefurl=http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/national-parks/yellowstone-national-park/&docid=ZDusRNyaE5gGfM&imgurl=http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/020/cache/yellowstone-fountain-geyser_2018_600x450.jpg&w=600&h=450&ei=ZBOPULSzOonGiwLq34HoCw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=1&sig=114849279469337592798&page=1&tbnh=149&tbnw=207&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,i:137&tx=141&ty=72 a. * More than 30,000 elk from 7-8 different herds summer in Yellowstone and approximately 15,000 to 22,000 winter in the park.
* The subspecies of elk that lives here are found from Arizona to northern Canada along the Rocky Mountain chain Some other subspecies of elk still occupy coastal regions of California, Washington, and Oregon.
* Elk are the second largest member of the deer family (moose are larger). Cost •Private Vehicle Permit: $25
•Individual Permit (For an individual entering by foot, bicycle or motorcycle): $12
•Groups (Non-Commercial): $12/person
•Individuals 15 years and younger: Free Per.D Yellowstone was one of the first naltional parks. Yellowstone is a great place for all members of the family Fewer vistors and lots of wildlife make it a most enjoyable experience Spring and fall are all favorite times of the year for wildlife watchers from all over the world.