Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Recipes
Generally listed in order of use
How much of each ingredient will be used
Often Abbreviations are used to signify amounts Abbreviations for Measurements Teaspoon = tsp or t.
Tablespoon = Tbsp or T.
Cup = c
Gallon = gal
Pint = pt
Quart = qt
Pound = lb
Ounce = oz One half = 1/2
One fourth = 1/4
A quarter = 1/4
One third = 1/3
Two thirds = 2/3
Three fourths = 3/4 Fractions: Directions Tells you: What to do
Blend When to do it
First, Second, Third
Next, After, Finally
Whatever is listed first
you do first, whatever you
read next, comes next How to do it
with _________ (material)
On _________ (material)
Blend well May also include:
Yield (how much is made)
Overall Preparation time
What to serve it with A Recipe Must Have: