Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Recreation in Ancient China
Transcript of Recreation in Ancient China
For my project on Ancient China, I am researching China's recreation. I have been researching attentively and looking at the different pastimes and recreational activities that the Ancient Chinese took part in. I hope you enjoy my presentation and learn at least one new thing about Ancient Chinese recreation.
Over the next few slides, I will be introducing to you some different musical instruments that the Ancient Chinese played and enjoyed playing and listening to. After all music was an extremely popular thing in Ancient China...
Music - Pi pa
Central Asia (Ghandara and/or India)
Music - Gu Zhang
Warring States period
Most commonly played instrument
Popular for a long, long time... obviously
Many recreational activities
Lots of fun sounding stuff
Music - The Lion Dance
Only on special occasions
Light of Nine Stones
10, 000 lights