Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Frederick Douglas
By: Sammy Baugh
He was born in Talbot County, Maryland on February 14, 1818.
He was born into slavery.
He taught African Americans at his church to read the New Testament.
Published his first autobiography in 1845.
Moved to New York, and married on September 15, 1838.
Life an Family
Lived in Europe for two years, before buying freedom in 1847.
He gave speeches and wrote to stop slavery.
He died of natural causes on February 20, 1895.