Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Brooke Ray
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District
By: Brooke Lynn Ray
The main problem with classrooms is they are very small. in 2050 i would hope they have bigger classrooms. Our students can’t really move around easily without touching another child. Another is that our technology is a big help but yet we have not as many tablets to go around, children are constantly arguing.
In my project about 2050 , I’m working on a design to improve our many classrooms. Space will be intended so students have as much space to work as needed. Students will also be able to have their own technology. To keep down all arguing students will have to learn to share yet will be able to have their own space as in desk, computers , and many more accessories.