Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Analyzing Poetry
Analysis is actually a very advanced form of thinking. It's just under evaluation and creation on Blooms taxonomy.
The SPIDER Method:
Write this Down
Try to Ignore Her Bangs. Really Try.
So, let's try it as a class...
With a partner, choose a poem by one of the following authors:
1. Robert Frost
2. Edgar Allen Poe
3. A. E. Houseman
Choose a method of analysis (SPIDER or ART WARS).
Bullet your thoughts and be prepared to share with the class.
Your test will be on Friday, February 19th.
It will consist of two poems.
You will choose one.
You will use either SPIDER or ARTWARS to
write a commentary.