Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gender and socialisation
Transcript of Gender and socialisation
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails and puppy dogs' tails, that's what little boys are made of.
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all things nice, that's what little girls are made of.
Listen to these adverts
What do the adverts suggest about the way boys and girls are socialised?
How is language used to address boys and girls?
What do the adverts suggest about male and female roles?
How is all of this conveyed through LANGUAGE?
Refer to relevant frameworks in your response.
My little pony dream castle
My little pony waterfall
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Barbie beauty fun