Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tanasse: Art Journal Covers
Transcript of Tanasse: Art Journal Covers
If you attach objects to your cover, you should wrap it with clear contact paper to keep them from falling off.
If you attach three dimensional objects to your cover, realize that it will be much more fragile.
You can cut holes in the cover to add interest.
Beginning to Advanced Student Examples:
If you paint on the cover directly, sand it first so it will hold the paint.
Add quotes, poetry, words or lyrics that are important to you.
You can have moving parts.
This student added fabric and glued it to the outside.
This student created a