Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
" The diary of Anne Frank" Jada April 4
Transcript of " The diary of Anne Frank" Jada April 4
Life in hiding
As a gift from her Father ,Anne used an autographed book as her diary to recorded every thing that goes on for 2 years. Anne wanted to be a actress , she loved watching movies but jewish were forbidden to access to movie theaters. The Franks stayed at there grandmas house for 2 years until the war was over but they didn't make it until the war was over.
Anne died in September 1944 from a disease called typhus. This disease killed 17,000 jews including Anne Frank.
Anne`s Early life
The Franks were liberal jews, they did not observe all of the customs and traditions of judaism. The franks had to go into hiding at a family's house for 2 years so they wont have to go to the concentration camp. They had to be quiet from 9 am. to 5pm. at night so they don't get caught by the nazis
By Jada Holleman
" The diary of Anne Frank"