Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Heart Attack
What is a heart attack.
A heart attack is when the blood flows to a part of your heart is blocked for a long enough time
that part of the heart muscle is damaged or dies.
After a heart attack it takes about 8 weeks for the heart to heal.
You can prevent a heart attack by eating healthy. You also prevent a
heart attack having no fatty tissue on the heart.
How Long it Lakes for the Heart to Recover
After a Heart Attack
Other names for a heart attack
Myocardial infarction (MI)
Acute myocardial infarction (AM
Who dose it affect
It could be anybody. It mostly
affects old people
How many people are affect
20,000 -200,000 million people are affect.