Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Guitar
The parts of the guitar and its function.
The basic guitar chords.
Parts of the Guitar
The main function of a headstock is to hold the instrument's strings.
Turning the peg tightens or loosens the string, changing the pitch produced when the string is played and thereby tuning it.
Its function is to maintain correct string spacing and alignment so that the strings feed into their respective tuning pegs.
Neck (Fret Board)
Contains 21 - 23 frets.
Pressing the strings against the frets changes the vibrating length (changes the pitch).
It is designed to hold the strings at a suitable height above the fretboard of the guitar.
It also controls the spacing of the strings from one another and this is accomplished by its saddle.
A guitar chord is a set of notes played on a guitar.
A chord's notes are often played simultaneously.
Fingerstyle (Finger Picking)
a method of playing a stringed instrument (a guitar) with the thumb and tips of the fingers rather than with a pick.
Thank you, any questions?
Instead of playing them simultaneously, the notes are played sequentially in an arpeggio.