Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oh, no! I lost my SUNYCard!
Transcript of Oh, no! I lost my SUNYCard!
SUNYCard! What do I do now?
To prevent the loss of funds on your SUNYCard, DEACTIVATE your SUNYCard immediately after you lose it. Here are the steps to follow:
Step 2. Click on 'Campus Life' tab
Step 3. Click on "SUNYCard Online Services"
Step 4. Click "I Lost My Card"
You can check your balance
You can check your transaction history
Step 5. Click "Report my Lost Card" to deactivate your lost SUNYCard.
Go back to MyUAlbany and follow the same steps (Step 5. Click 'Report My Card Found'), or bring your card to the SUNYCard Office to have it reactivated.
Phone: (518) 442-5989
Step 1. Log onto MyUAlbany
Oh, never mind. I found my SUNYCard in my pocket. Can I REACTIVATE it online?