Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Triassic Period
Transcript of The Triassic Period
-Almost 2/3 of life on earth was extinct in the beginning
-Wasn't until the middle of the Triassic Period that plants and animals were able to recover from the disaster -Lasted from 245-208 million years ago
-Climate was hot and dry, occasional violent monsoons This is what the continents looked like around the Triassic Period Rise of the: Age of the: Fall of the: Reptiles -In between the Permian and Jurrassic Periods
-In the Mesozoic Era Mammals Amphibians Some amphibians and ammonites became extinct within the first 5 million years of the period Examples of Triassic Animals Herrerasaurus
(mammal) The Environment Fern Neusticosaurus Morganucodon Fern Common Trees Fossils of Plants -During this time, Pangaea started to break apart -Oxygen levels reached its lowest in 500+ million years Triassic Visit Morganucodon Fern