Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Water Rockets
Engineering P. 1 Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 Step 6 Step 7 Step 8 The First Thing we did in this
project was to reasearch and take a Quizstar Exam. We did this to make sure we understood the baisics of rocketry. I did well, but can't remember my exact grade. The second step was to create our blueprints. My original blueprint had too short of a nosecone. But other than that, it worked out well. Then I started to build my rocket
by cutting out my cargo hold, which is were my "Eggstronaut" was going to go. I used the rest of that bottle to make my fins. This step was fairly easy. In this next step we made our nosecones out of paper. Mine was a foot long. It took me a few tries to cut the string right. In step five I put my fins on
the rocket with hot glue. I think my fins were too small and that is why my rocket did not go so high. The Sixth step in this process was to protect our "Eggstronaut". This portion was 50% of our grade.
For my "crash protection system", I used: a roll of insulation tape, a bunch of cotton balls, and Duct tape. There used to be a parachute in there somewere but I decided against it. She second to last step is the "pre-lanch".
I was kind of nervous because I thought my egg was going to crack and become yolk covered cotton balls. I was also afraid that the fins were not big enough to sustain the flight. A SUCCESS. The egg went to the edge and back. (A.K.A it survived). No damage at all to the "Eggstronaut"
I guess the insulation tape and Duct tape workrd out after all.