Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 32:7-10
Transcript of PH 223 32:7-10
What is the net force on each of these wires (magnitude and direction)
Any HW questions for me?
if not 70 or 71 is nice.
"Can you explain how brushed motors work more in depth?"
"how does a magnet produce a force on a non magnetic item?"
"I need some help conceptualizing; cyclotron motion, why is it that a magnetic field has no effect on a charge moving parallel or antiparallel to the field."