Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Future forms
- prediction (opinion)
e.g. He will never be successful.
- prediction (belief)
e.g. I believe cities will be more crowded in future.
e.g. Don't worry! I won't tell a soul.
- sudden decision
e.g. There's someone at the door. I'll go and see.
The Present Continuous for future arrangements
e.g. I'm leaving on Monday morning.
The Present Simple for schedules and timetables
e.g. The conference starts at 10am sharp.
- an action which will be in progress at a certain point in future
e.g. What will you be doing this time tomorrow?
- an action which will be finished before a stated future time
e.g. By June we will have finished our exams.
- plans, intentions
- prediction based upon present evidence
We'll be counting stars...