Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Body Language
Subjective and objective analysis of
clusters of cues based on clinical research and study.
The Pilot - the Brain
Palms up, down or out
Women and babies
80 % success rate
Women need observation powers to
guarantee survival of babies
55% body language,
The limbic and the neocortex
Hint: no one factor can be analyzed in isolation. There are no quick reads. We read not just the face but the entire posture including dress.
4. Cause and effect
All Expressions are Rooted
in the 7 basic emotions
2. Flight -variations (hiding)
3. Fight - variations
Gestures and verbals
1. Agree - congruent
2. Disagree - incongruent
First learned gestures and history
1. Cry 2. No 3. Smile
Have you ever heard?
1. You hate me!
2. You're angry at me.
3. You never listen to me?
4. She's so mean.
5. I have a gut feeling.
Putting it all together