Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Boiling liquids experiment
Transcript of Boiling liquids experiment
Will different liquids boil at different rates?
I think different liquids will boil at different rates because their particles are different.
Amount of liquids, boiling pots and start temperatures.
Amount of time the liquids take to boil
Type of liquids
1 pot, timer, measuring cup, 1 cup of milk, water, apple juice.
Pour 1 cup of room temperature liquid in pot. put pot on pre-heated stove. start timer as soon as pot touches stove. stop timer as soon as liquid starts boiling. Cool down pot and repeat.
time liquids took to boil (min)
-apple juice: 1:21
The liquids boiled at different rates.
Was my hypothesis correct?
Yes, because the liquids boiled at different rates.
Prezi by: Dylan penney 7-112