Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stylistic Elements of Classical Literature
Transcript of Stylistic Elements of Classical Literature
A part of a story that uses the style of a certain genre of literature
Rule of Three
Pattern of three things grouped together
A character or object that introduces magic into the story
A character changes in a drastic and impossible manner
A stylistic element could be:
a certain kind of character
a certain kind of event
a certain kind of setting
a choice of words
a style of grammar
a use of language
Examples of magic helpers:
The fairy in
The genie in Aladin
Examples of the rule of three:
Three little pigs
Goldilocks and the three bears
Examples of supernatural transformation:
The princess and the Frog
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid