Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of cheerleading
are getting liffted and thrown up in the air.
this movie shows people stunting, tumbling,jumps and dance pom is another style of cheerleading. pom is when the cheerleaders dance with pom poms. the cheerleaders jump and dance in this style. in this style no one gets lifted of thrown up in the air. this is a pom routine tumbling is only done in a cheerleading
routine not in a pom routine.
tumbling is the part when you see people
fliping on the ground. there are lots of different levels in cheerleading and you can get disqualified if you do something that is a level than you are competing in. this is because of safty reasons. In australia the highest teem cheer level is level 5. they are the australian outlaws this is a photo of my team last year that was an american team called top gun. they came first in worlds. me at my first
comp this year me at my first comp this year this is a photo of my team stunting
at a comp this year