Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lance Armstrong Foundation By: Mariah Venzke
Transcript of Lance Armstrong Foundation By: Mariah Venzke
- Why was it created?
- What does it offer?
- Why that color?
- Does it make profit?
- Where does the money go?
- How much money is donated a year?
- Did you know?
- Should we still donate? Why was it created? - Overcomes being a victim.
- Wants to make a difference. What does it offer? - Support
- Marathons, Triathlons, Biking
ex. Shirts, water bottles, bracelets, and sports gear Why the color yellow? -Yellow Jersey in the Tour De France
-hope, courage, and perseverance
-education, advocacy, public health, and research. Does it make profit? -Yes
-Bills for the building Where does the money go? - Programs
- Fund raising
- Administration Expenses $0.82 of every dollar goes to
-service to survivors How much money is donated a year? $4.2 million dollars
$470million since started Did you know? - Hospitals remove bracelets
- Inspired other charities
- Strong, cheap
-Polka Dot Jersey
$30,000 Resources http://lancearmstrong.com/foundation
http://www.livestrong.com/ Should we still donate? Yes
- Why? Any Questions? The End