Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lance Armstrong Foundation By: Mariah Venzke
Transcript of Lance Armstrong Foundation By: Mariah Venzke
- Why was it created?
- What does it offer?
- Why that color?
- Does it make profit?
- Where does the money go?
- How much money is donated a year?
- Did you know?
- Should we still donate? Why was it created? - Overcomes being a victim.
- Wants to make a difference. What does it offer? - Support
- Marathons, Triathlons, Biking
ex. Shirts, water bottles, bracelets, and sports gear Why the color yellow? -Yellow Jersey in the Tour De France
-hope, courage, and perseverance
-education, advocacy, public health, and research. Does it make profit? -Yes
-Bills for the building Where does the money go? - Programs
- Fund raising
- Administration Expenses $0.82 of every dollar goes to
-service to survivors How much money is donated a year? $4.2 million dollars
$470million since started Did you know? - Hospitals remove bracelets
- Inspired other charities
- Strong, cheap
-Polka Dot Jersey
$30,000 Resources http://lancearmstrong.com/foundation
http://www.livestrong.com/ Should we still donate? Yes
- Why? Any Questions? The End