Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tom Brennan - Themes
Transcript of Tom Brennan - Themes
to happen" (p.34) Fear rages yet family sticks together. "Tell someone who cares Tom." (Kylie, p.15) "Daniel," I heard my voice shake. "Get out of his face." (Tom, p.43) CONFLICT FRIENDSHIP
Friends stick together. "Too good," he mouthed.
-Even though they were in opposing teams Matt
still tried to be nice. The novel, 'The Story Of Tom Brennan' by J.C. Burke subtly includes all of these themes, whether we realise it or not. "...We're going to play even better than the best of our ability, because Tom needs us to..." (Tonelli, p.248)