Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EPQ presentation: Are psychopaths the result of nature or nurture?
Transcript of EPQ presentation: Are psychopaths the result of nature or nurture?
By Nicole Money
Why I chose this topic:
- I hope to study Psychology with Applied Criminology at University
- The debate surrounding nature and nurture is big so there is lots of information to explore
- I believed that both nature and nurture played an important role
Internet based problems:
- Limited information
- Bias information
- Blocked websites at school
What would I do differently?
- I would talk to people with experience in the field (psychology and criminology)
- Include statistics
- Use a wider range of resources, i.e, books
- Manage my time more efficiently
- Evaluate more
- Better structured essay
Thank you for watching
Have you got any questions?