Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Newton's Law of Motion Project
Transcript of Newton's Law of Motion Project
2. It shows Newton's second law because when you start to warm-up you jog in place the you sprint until you reach the end.
3. It shows Newton's third law because when you run you are applying pressure to the ground (action) the ground applies the pressure back to you. 1. It shows Newton's first law because when the coaster is stopped it stops until a machine pushes the coaster to a jump start along the pulley system course. Then it keeps going jerking you on hill and turns.
2. It shows Newton's Second law because the more force the is applied to the push start the faster it will go. The less amount of force the machine must the slower it will go.
3. It shows Newton's Third law because the car of the coaster applies pressure to the track(action) and the track applies pressure to the car to keep it stable(reaction). 1. It shows Newton's first law because when the car suddenly stops the car jerks forward.
2. It shows Newton's second law because the more pressure you put on the gas petal the faster you go. When you put little to no pressure the slower you go.
3. It shows Newton's third law because when stop the car suddenly you push up against the seat belt(action) and the seat belt pushes back on you(reaction). How is Newton's Law shown through roller coasters? How are newton's laws are shown in a car? How are Newton's Laws shown through tectonic plates? 1. It shows Newton's first law because the plates stay still until they are moved by another plate, and then stay in motion until the plate runs into an other plate causing earthquakes.
2. It shows Newton's second law because the plates sinks in cause of continental plates are light and buoyant. When less force is applied the plates collide they buckle and form.
3. It shows Newton's third law because the plates push up onto an other (action) causing a the other plate to push back on to the original plate How does Newton's Laws shown through rocket launches? 1. It shows Newton's first law because when you launch a toy rocket into the air it pushes off the ground because of the fuse then changes direction because of the wind.
2. It shows Newton's second law because when you put more power;whatever you use as fuel or to launch materials will depend on how high or long it will go.
3. It shows Newton's third law because then rocket push off the ground(action) and launches upward(reaction).