Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Forgiveness - Matthew 18:15-35
Transcript of Forgiveness - Matthew 18:15-35
discipline to bring
repentance. said to keep on forgiving BUT HOW? others as we
have been forgiven. (Matthew 6:12) Matthew 18:21 We have been
we could never repay. Matthew 18:22 Matthew 18:23-35 WE FORGIVE FORGIVEN A DEBT The one who has received mercy should SHOW MERCY. means canceling a debt, no longer requiring payback. is offered without requirements or expectations. does not cancel
justice, it transfers it to God. does not exclude self-protection. Unforgiveness may reveal a spiritual problem or the lack of salvation.