Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tragic Heroes
Noble/High status e.g. King, Principal, Manager etc.
Fatal Flaw - e.g. Jealousy, Obsession, Arrogance etc.
Be faced with a tough decision
Need to have a tragic downfall – may result in death Tragic Heroes in Popular Culture What is the fatal flaw of each of these celebrities? The hero starts from a high position of happiness, prosperity and success The death of a tragic hero often tells us valuable lessons (a moral) Othello - Shakespeare Tony Soprano - The Sopranos