Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MASKS
Throughout history masks have been created for a variety of reasons.
Let's look at various masks
throughout history and cultures.
Let's discuss elements of art such as:
Are these masks symmetrical or asymmetrical?
To create a successful mask you must include:
1. one part that juts out (nose, horns, hat, etc.)
2. a background that supports and enhances your
3. NO VIOLENCE (blood, guts, gore)
Here are some great
Mask-making with plaster strips!