Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Rise of the Mali Empire
Transcript of The Rise of the Mali Empire
2. By what year did the Mali empire expand over Western Europe?
3. Name all the places Mali traded with. Questions.....? 1. Answers...........:)))) 1. 1203
3. Europe, North Africa, and Southern Europe. Citation 1. Hart Dian. Prentice
Hall. New Jersey:
2. Spielvogel J.
and Early Times.
New York: McGraw Ghana ruled many small kingdoms. Ghana fell and the caravan routes and the trade became dangerous. In 1203 a new leader named Samanguru came and took over what was left of the Mali empire he became a harsh ruler. Samanguru taxed his subjects harsh, he stole their gold, and he kidnapped their children. He also killed all the people that tried to challenge his power. The Rise of the Mali Empire Applause!!!! 7.4.1 We will be talking about the growth of the Mali empire. Hill Companies Inc.,