Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Creating Social Change on Campus and In Your Community
Transcript of Creating Social Change on Campus and In Your Community
In Your Community What does Social Change mean to you? Think of a Change Agent
What words would you use to describe this person?
What characteristics enabled them to make a difference?
Which of their traits do you admire? Socially Responsible Leaders
is a process
works at the individual, group, societal levels
is service oriented
is thoughtful, intentional, action-oriented behavior
is about creating postive change
reflect on your mission what is your purpose?
who do you intend to serve?
what is your contribution to TCU?
what do you value?
Individual, daily behavior
Which 2 areas reflect socially responsible leadership best?
Which 2 areas reflect it the least? start where you are
use what you have
do what you can
-Arthur ashe Responsible to one another
Inclusive, sensitive, respectful behavior
Understanding your community
Service and action-oriented
Self-awareness and reflection
Making the world a better place
Social Change Leadership