Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Zentangle Portrait
An art work that
portrays a person in a unique way.
A Zentangle is a unique pattern of lines.
For your project:
Zentangles have been used as therapy for
Stroke recovery, Stress and Anger Management and addiction problems!
1. Take a Selfie and send it to Mrs. Willis!
2. Next, you will use the grid method to transfer your portrait selfie onto a 12" by 18" paper.
3. Third, BRAINSTORM how you will incorporate zentangles into your portrait.
The entire portrait zentangled.
Add zentangles to the hair and pencil values for the face.
Focus on making the background a zentangle.
Exaggerate and abstract the portrait.
Choose to draw
more than one
person in your
Choose a profile portrait.
If you choose to add color, be sure to select a color scheme.
Once again, we will focus on ABSTRACTING our art!