Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Limerick Prezi
What is a Limerick?
A limerick is a humourous poem that is 5 lines long.
It can be intentionally absurd.
It has a special rhyming pattern.
Now it's your turn..
As a class, complete the following limerick:
Lines 1, 2 and 5 rhyme with each other and usually have the same number of beats.
Lines 3 and 4 rhyme with each other and have the same number of beats.
Lines 3 and 4 are shorter than the others.
You'll notice that limericks often build up to a final punch line.
There was a young lady named Rose......
Who had a huge wart on her nose
When she had it removed
Her appearance improved
But her glasses slipped down to her toes.
There was a young fellow called Pete
Whose nose was as big as his feet.....
Just to Re-cap