Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Limerick Prezi
What is a Limerick?
A limerick is a humourous poem that is 5 lines long.
It can be intentionally absurd.
It has a special rhyming pattern.
Now it's your turn..
As a class, complete the following limerick:
Lines 1, 2 and 5 rhyme with each other and usually have the same number of beats.
Lines 3 and 4 rhyme with each other and have the same number of beats.
Lines 3 and 4 are shorter than the others.
You'll notice that limericks often build up to a final punch line.
There was a young lady named Rose......
Who had a huge wart on her nose
When she had it removed
Her appearance improved
But her glasses slipped down to her toes.
There was a young fellow called Pete
Whose nose was as big as his feet.....
Just to Re-cap