Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ALL ABOUT NEW YORK
Transcript of ALL ABOUT NEW YORK
BY: JNANA VELAMURI
AND LUCCA BUONAMICI
The New York colony was originally A Dutch colony called New amsterdam. founded by peter minuit in 1626 on manhattan Island.
in 1664, the dutch surrendered the colony to the english and it was renamed new york after the duke of york.
In new york they grew a lot of crops, especially wheat.
New York Was often referred to as the breadbasket colony.
there are mountains in the northeast, lowlands from lake onario along the north border. very good for soil for farming.
A mix of Quaker, catholic, lutheran, Jewish and more. judaism was founded by Moses, catholicsim was founded by jesus christ, lutheranism was founded by luther, a catholic monk.
thank you for your attention
It is located in the middle region of the 13 colonies.
Here is a history video
that I found on youtube. It is all about new york. i hope you like it!
here is a rap song about the colonies.
Rember its not all about new york like the other one.