Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UPT 1041 Cause and Effect Essays
Transcript of UPT 1041 Cause and Effect Essays
How to Organize
obsession with youth
everyone looks the same
pressure to change
Focus: Causes OR Effects
4. develop your thesis statement
1. Choose your topic
2. Brainstorm as many causes and effects as possible
5. write an outline
Types of causes and effects
Brainstorm in Activity 2 on page 133
Read: Clinical Depression (pg.136)
Pairwork: Questions 4-9 pg. 137
Choose a topic from the list
Follow the writing process.
Write your essay for homework!
*this is called "clustering" ideas together. See "Rhetorical Focus" on page 138...
3. Group your ideas into 2-3 categories*
What could cause this accident?
What effects could happen as result?