Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Haribo Presentation
Key features Production
Fact and Figures 1920 Hans Riegel founded Haribo in Bonn Germany
1923 Creation of Tanzbär
1925 Creation of Rotella (Licorice stick)
1930 Expension (450 employees)
1945 Hans Riegel dies
1946 Paul and Hans Jr inherited the compagny
2009 Paul dies, Awards for Hans Jr 1967 Subsidiary Marseille 1969 Tagada (Cabaret) 1971 Chamalow 1973 Dragibus 2006 Museum Headquarter Subsidiaries Production (Raw materials) Turnover Number of Employees Bonn (Germany) 15 in Europe which two in france. Sales offices in 22 countries. Sirop
Colors Sugar Gelatine Gummy Arabicum 1.5 Billion Euros Catchy
Innovating 350 million tonnes of Candy made of: French production : 54 910 tonnes Starch Key Features