Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social Data - Python and R Intro
Transcript of Social Data - Python and R Intro
A need to customize the data gathered as they may come from
that use non standard symbols, local formats, some non compatible denominations for the units of analysis, etc.
Finding an effective way to
represent the findings
in a meaningful and engaging way to the reader.
is not the kind of data collected by sensors. It is generally related to complex
guide us collect physical
through different processes.
This processes produces
well or poorly
Data with different structure levels will need to be
to inform jointly the
, current situation and
of the proxies of interest.
and for Social Data
Deciding what the best channels are to have my work
reach the audience
Activities required to maintain research data long-term such that it is available for
reuse, update and preservation
the relationship among the behavior of some possible population aspects and its kind of
(causation, correlation collation) with the social phenomena of interest
Making sure the process really followed the
, and making sure the process gave a