Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
nuclear power will kill us by:cainnon
Transcript of nuclear power will kill us by:cainnon
The uk now has enough radioactive waste to fill the hole school and five times over that. There still not a safe way to deal with it. The army plans to bury deep underground so no one can see it but out of mind for now making the water toxic and are food toxic and are water is
And we are allowing ten new reactors to be built and would add a threefold to deal with. the radiation will remain dangerous for up to million years
. And we are allowing ten new reactors to be built and would add a threefold to deal with. the radiation will remain dangerous for up to million years
You should not use nuclear power because of this Nuclear reactors work in the same way as other engines, by using steam. At the heart of a nuclear reactor lies a small room that is under water and in the camber is trillions of gallons of water.
The current state in which the U.S. nuclear industry finds itself due , in large part, to people’s fear of the ration.
Do you think we should have people like this if you don't say no to nuclear power.