Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Possessive Nouns Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Possessive Nouns Prezi
person, place, or thing
wearing a noun
eating a noun
What is the difference between a possessive noun and a regular noun?
To possess something is to have or to own
So a Possessive Noun does what?
Show that a person, place, thing, or idea HAS or OWNS something
It shows possession or ownership.
BUT: now that we know what a possessive noun is: How do we write to show that?
To make a singular noun possessive, you can add an apostrophe (') and an s to the end of the word!!!
Example: Moby has a hat.
= Moby's hat
Annie has black hair.
=Annie's hair is black.
1. Make the word possessive
2. Write a sentence using the new possessive word
New Sentence: The butterfly's wings are pretty.