Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Possessive Nouns Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Possessive Nouns Prezi
person, place, or thing
wearing a noun
eating a noun
What is the difference between a possessive noun and a regular noun?
To possess something is to have or to own
So a Possessive Noun does what?
Show that a person, place, thing, or idea HAS or OWNS something
It shows possession or ownership.
BUT: now that we know what a possessive noun is: How do we write to show that?
To make a singular noun possessive, you can add an apostrophe (') and an s to the end of the word!!!
Example: Moby has a hat.
= Moby's hat
Annie has black hair.
=Annie's hair is black.
1. Make the word possessive
2. Write a sentence using the new possessive word
New Sentence: The butterfly's wings are pretty.