Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
animation model 4
Transcript of animation model 4
Projectile Motion Analyzed
Motion in 2D and 3D
Position and displacement
Average Velocity and Instanteneous Velocity
Average Acceleration and Instanteneous Accelaration
Uniform Circular Motion
Relative Motion in
Relative Motion In
Position And Displacement
but with present of gravity force the motion is called....