Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ME371 - Project 1 Presentation
Transcript of ME371 - Project 1 Presentation
Sought a realistic, practical design which could be physically built
Ultimately chose "S"(partans!) Concept Evolution (1) Concept Evolution (2) Challenge #1: Questions? Introductions: Rami Janoudi
Jonathan Shapiro Prototype: "Single Parallelogram" Uncertainty Configurations*** Conclusion: Function Generation Code: Development and analytical design of project was challenging
Construction of the functioning prototype proved to be difficult NX Motion: "Double Parallelogram" Challenges #2 & #3: Function Generation Anomaly
Kutzbach's Paradox*** Challenge #4: NX Difficulties Challenge #5 & #6: Dimensional Precision