Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Group 7
Could the natives have avoided the hardships they went through
had they learned to adapt better?
Do you think that there was ever a possibility that the natives could have won or were they too outpowered?
Why do you think the natives' culture was misunderstood by the colonists?
In the lecture, Greg explained that we tend to just accept stories the way that they are told to us without questioning the validity of what we are hearing. Do you think that we should question all of the stories that we are told?
Colonists introduced Indians to new food and culture. Was this a positive or negative thing in your opinion?