Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Family Ministry 201
Transcript of Family Ministry 201
Goals of this session:
1. See where they are already winning
2. Think differently about what family ministry is
3. Think deeply about the implications of gospel family ministry
How to connect with parents.
Do They Need a Resource or a Program
ReThink Your Job
ReThink your church
Make the steps practical
Count The Cost
4 “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[b] 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. 8 You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 9 You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Simon Sinek - "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe"
What do I need to stop doing?
1. Promote different
2. Talk different
3. See different
You have to know what your Church needs.
Make sure Jesus is clearly seen
"Parents teach your kids the gospel
is not just something that begins the Christian life but empowers it, shapes it and sustains it. Pray, love, correct and demonstrate the love of God to your kids until he draws them they respond and He becomes their treasure and their great reward."