Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Carnival
In citys like Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, they have a huge parade.
Started on Grecia at 600 a 520 a.C.
In these day, carnival was to thank the gods for soil fertility and production.
When it started?
During these years the meaning of this celebration has changed. Nowadays it´s a celebration that people goes to streets, use costumes, have fun, drink a lot and eat.
Everyone is very exciting about this holiday.
Especially in my country, Carnival is taken to seriously.
We have 2 days to celebrate it: on monday and tuesday. In the ends of February or beginning of March.
The school that does the best parade became famous, wins cash and prizes.
People are actually not worried about food in this holidays. They just want to drink and dance. But it´s more usual to have finger foods, so they don´t have to stop the fun.
We can see fries, skewers of meat, cassava, hot dogs...
Thank you! :)
Normally is very warm, so people usually drinks a lot of beers and caipirinhas.