Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Global Visual Journal
Transcript of Global Visual Journal
Global Issues Visual Journal
How do you create a visual journal?
Why do Visual Journals?
What is a Visual Journal?
Find pictures from newspapers, the Internet, magazines, or create your own.
Also include poems, quotes, slogans, and/or write your own questions.
Include a brief reflection to explain why this particular image, poem, question captured your attention.
They are fun, quick, and easy to do.
They offer a personal connection to you.
They provide a memory of what is important to you.
A journal that uses images and reflections to create a visual image of global issues.
What must I do?
Complete each theme (10 for each)
Write a reflection
Include local and global issues
Follow teachers' instructions
How do I get started?
Peace and Conflict
Global Infectious Diseases
Education for All
Disasters and Emergencies