Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Global Visual Journal
Transcript of Global Visual Journal
Global Issues Visual Journal
How do you create a visual journal?
Why do Visual Journals?
What is a Visual Journal?
Find pictures from newspapers, the Internet, magazines, or create your own.
Also include poems, quotes, slogans, and/or write your own questions.
Include a brief reflection to explain why this particular image, poem, question captured your attention.
They are fun, quick, and easy to do.
They offer a personal connection to you.
They provide a memory of what is important to you.
A journal that uses images and reflections to create a visual image of global issues.
What must I do?
Complete each theme (10 for each)
Write a reflection
Include local and global issues
Follow teachers' instructions
How do I get started?
Peace and Conflict
Global Infectious Diseases
Education for All
Disasters and Emergencies