Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Blood Donation
According to bloodbanker.com, every two seconds someone needs blood.
Demand is high, supply is low.
Donating blood can decrease the risk of getting cancer or a having heart attack.
You can become a hero by donating blood.
1 PINT = 3 LIVES
The 4 Easy Steps To Donate Blood
MYTHS VS. REALITY
MYTH: When you donate, you donate too much blood.
MYTH: You NEED your blood.
Some people are afraid of needles, but look at it this way: a moment of discomfort, can last someone a lifetime.
100 Pints of Blood