Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paul
improper fractions to mixed numbers.
1. How many times does 3 go into 10/ how many times does the denominator go into the numerator.
2. 10 divided by 3 is equal to 3 with a remainder of 1, the remainder becomes the numerator the denominator stays the same.
2.25 - 1.756= ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
1. Put the biggest number on top
2. Subtract like a normal number
1.Don't subtract bottom to top.
2Don't take away the decimals and add them back in after the problem
1. don't forget to add the
2. don't forget to multiply by 2
1. don't divide 3 by 10.divide 10 by 3
2.don't do 3.1 because that's 3 1/10 not 3 1/3
Question : 3/5 * 2/9= ?!?!?!?
1. Line up the two sets fractions.
2. multiply the two fractions strait across/like a normal number.
ANSWER: 2/9 * 3/5 = 2/15
1. Don't multiply the numerator by the denominator.
2. Don't KEEP,CHANGE,FLIP. that is division.
question 3.5 * 7.75
(Try to turn the decimal into a fraction if not possible follow these steps.)
1. Count how many decimals there are.
2. Take away the decimal.(35 775)
3. Multiply like a normal number.(35*775)
4. Once done add the decimals back.
1. Don't forget to add the decimals back.
2.Don't forget to count the amount of decimals.
1.there are 6 kids and 30 dollars to share.
2.you divide 30 by 6.
3. 30 divided by 6 is 5 the unit rate is 5
4. 5 dollars per person
1. don't multiply anything after step 3
2. don't divide 6 by 30
1. find the area of all sides
2.add the area of all the sides up
3. multiply the area of the sides by 2
4. you have to add the to the answer.
answer47*2 = 94