Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ASP Fellows Training (S17)
Transcript of ASP Fellows Training (S17)
HR & Expectations
Academic Success Program (1L)
Maximum 29 hours/week
Average 10-15 hours/week
Select, administer, & proctor midterm & final exam essay labs
Create rubrics & teach essay deconstruction labs
Each fellow should work a minimum of 2 office hours each week starting the week of January 23rd
Peer Mentoring & Tutoring
Post practice weekly practice problems timed with 1L course syllabi (select from Qbank)
Keys to Success
Comprehensive study schedule
Seek help, utilize resources
Prepare for exams early
Create course outlines
Complete practice problems
How would you spend a million dollars?
What’s your favorite sport to watch?
If you had one free hour each day, how would you spend it?
What’s the greatest advice a parent or mentor has given you?
Who is your hero and why?
If you could host a talk show, who would be your first guest?