Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alto Saxophone
When it was invented and has changed over time
It was invented by Charles Joseph in 1814 Belgium and yes it has changed over time it was bronze then silver now its gold.
What is the range of this instrument and other interesting facts
The range of the alto saxophone is from concert D (the D below middle C) to concert A
This is Talk dirty to me on the alto saxophone
The places I got my information
How do you play the instrument? is it a reed instrument does it have a mouth piece how do you change notes on the instrument
To play the instrument you hold down the key lever and blow into the mouth piece.
Hi I'm Isabel and I'm gonna talk to you about the alto saxophone.
Yes it is a reed instrument. Yes it has a mouth piece the way you play this instrument is you move your fingers from piece to piece to make different sounds.
- Google images
- Britannica school
- Mr Nash
Did you know that there are a total of eight different types of saxophones.